SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: £18.00 New Telecaster USA Standard pick guard white 3 ply w/b/w

For sale.  Brand new.  Removed from the guitar and replaced with a b/w/b one as soon as I opened its case from new.

Still has has the plastic and USA sticker.

No idea how much these are worth.  I'll post it to you included in the £18.00 price.
Money, guitars, cars, football, beer and women - roughly in that order.  Also, black things are good.  All hail the Lords Black, Burnel, Cornwell and Greenfield - and Squire Warne.  Currently levelling buildings with a Precision bass for the unrivalled www.daphnedontfloat.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi, do you have any photos?

Is it for single coils? On the neck pup hole, does it have holes to screw the pickup in?

Cheers sorry for twenty questions, am thinking of trying to cover a guard in tweed
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
  • Yes to all of those questions.    
    Money, guitars, cars, football, beer and women - roughly in that order.  Also, black things are good.  All hail the Lords Black, Burnel, Cornwell and Greenfield - and Squire Warne.  Currently levelling buildings with a Precision bass for the unrivalled www.daphnedontfloat.com
  • close2uclose2u Frets: 997
    does this have the same dimensions, screw positions, hole slots etc as a Squier?
  • I think it does - other than the fact that there are two extra screw holes to adjust the pickups on the new USA ones.
  • close2uclose2u Frets: 997
    Aah, the extra holes ... mine has body mounted pups and against black they're gonna stand out ... so I'll pass, sorry.
  • Still here.