SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : US Fender Strat Bundle

StrummyBrummieStrummyBrummie Frets: 266
edited April 23 in Guitars £
A characterful 1993 Fender US Strat with Abigali Ybarra initialed CS 69 pick ups / Seymour Duncan Custom Shop SSL-1C DG in the bridge. 

I didn't care for the original pups so I bought a fully loaded scratch plate containing a complete set of AY initialed CS 69s. I was very happy, but then decided I wanted to put something hotter in the bridge and chose the the Seymour Duncan Custom Shop SSL-1C DG (David Gilmour). This was imported from the US and is fantastic. A great shout from @Gassage. ;;;;;;;;;;

The original loaded scratch plate (missing two knobs) and the original pups are included in the sale, as is the AY initialed CS 69 bridge pup. 

A Fender branded hard case (no key) is also included. 

It's no case queen (see photos), and has the trem blocked. It didn't come with an arm, and not using the things I didn't replace it. Plays nicely and sounds great.

£995 £895  SOLD 

Tradewise?  Gibson SG/Flying V/Explorer maybe.. Or something suitable for metal. Can add cash as appropriate. 

As you may have guessed in based I'm Birmingham. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Honestly, I wasn't entirely sure how to price this... There is a chap on that auction website asking £499 just for a set of the AY initialed CS 69s. An eBay comedian? He is, isn't he? Surely....

Price drop fto £895.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11802
    I think that's a lovely guitar at a great price.

GLWTS.
  • Offset said:
    I think that's a lovely guitar at a great price.

GLWTS.

Thank you. 
  • swillerswiller Frets: 1232
    GLWTS. With all the originals included as well as the posh pups, insane price for a great era USA strat. Great colour combo with MN.
    Not seen a better strat on here tbh.
    Dont worry, be silly.
  • pt22pt22 Frets: 274
    If you have any documentation at all on those pickups I’d take them out and sell them separately, or tuck them away in a drawer in the case they get very valuable. I can’t imagine the guitar would sell for much less than it would have anyhow with the stock set + the SD. GLWTS
  • willlinwilllin Frets: 2
    If you’re after a metal guitar I don’t suppose you’re interested in a 7 string Schecter C7 SLS elite are you…?
  • StrummyBrummieStrummyBrummie Frets: 266
    edited April 20
    PM'd @willlin ;
  • pt22 said:
    If you have any documentation at all on those pickups I’d take them out and sell them separately, or tuck them away in a drawer in the case they get very valuable. I can’t imagine the guitar would sell for much less than it would have anyhow with the stock set + the SD. GLWTS
    I had considered that, but I'm too lazy.