SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Squier Classic Vibe Jaguar - Sunburst

DDtBDDtB Frets: 60
edited May 8 in Guitars £
A recent acquisition means I now have 8 guitars but 7 spaces on the wall, so one has to go and it's going to be my Squier.

It's basically unplayed and has hung on the wall looking cool since I got it.  Was brand new from GAK and box fresh when it came to me, but somehow I managed to chip the lacquer on the back of the neck one day.  Just a few mm of a chip, nothing disastrous and now repaired and all smooth again, but you can see where it is due to lacquer colour difference etc.  Zero impact on playability, just cosmetic.

With that in mind, figure it's probably worth £225ono to someone?

Given the low value, really just looking for a collection or central scotland meet up.  Don't have a box or case to post etc and would be a bit of a ballache probably.

Happy to consider trades/swaps for anything except another guitar.  Long shot... but would love a Strymon Cloudburst if anyone wants to swap it for one!

FYI.. also have a tin of vintage lacquer here I can throw in, if you have more skills than me and want to touch up the area where the colour is missing.  :)

Cheers,

Dave.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 887
    Ohh if this was available for being posted I would be very tempted 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• DDtBDDtB Frets: 60
    Bumpedy bump bump after seeing a Cloudburst in the classifieds and reminding me that I still want the funds to buy one!

Might just pop this into guitarguitar locally soon... if there's nobody on here that fancies a deal first?

If I had a box and stuff I'd happily post but not sure it's worth the £s and effort to obtain boxes etc.. given the price point.

Going once.....
  • theatreanchortheatreanchor Frets: 1487
    Pics would help before you go twice.