Movember

What's Hot
DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4625
edited October 2014 in Off Topic
Are you in? Or are you out?

I fancy a Terry Thomas this year as my Gay Motorcycle Cop tash is getting a bit old hat.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t31.0-8/471074_10200187981490953_1732787787_o.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4948
    I don't have the strength to push one out... But I will support my erstwhile employer's efforts - last year he died his 'tache blue.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4215
    edited October 2014
    Yep! Donations to http://mobro.co/simon87 please ;)

• frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    edited October 2014
    Nitefly said:
    I don't have the strength to push one out... But I will support my erstwhile employer's efforts - last year he died

his 'tache blue.

you mean dyed...
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've not done it in a few years so was considering doing it again this year, but I'm a ginge and my 'tache comes through blonde, so looks pretty pathetic. I've never raised an impressive amount and what I've aways thought would be better would be to put on a gig or something and raise the cash that way.
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12069
    if you already have a tache, you have to dye it pink for November, as a colleague once did
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    Mine is in my underpants

• imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    if you already have a tache, you have to dye it pink for November, as a colleague once did
    Last year I did this, not having intentionally had facial hair before except when I haven't got round to shaving (being quite fair I can get away with it for a while). So grew a beard and died. Sorry, dyed it green (keeping up a tradition started by a guy who used to work here). That was fine, then at the start of December I got drafted onto an interview panel at short notice, not sure what the applicants thought...

frankus said:
    Nitefly said:
    I don't have the strength to push one out... But I will support my erstwhile employer's efforts - last year he died

his 'tache blue.

you mean dyed...
    :)
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I can't manage one. And I have no friends to sponsor me.
    My V key is broken
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16045
    the only hair I want on my top lip belongs tae Hooters
    tae be or not tae be
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16045
    see pic above
    tae be or not tae be
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2369
    Yeah, we have a team at work. Done it for the last couple of years. One of the guys was going to fashion his into a 'Chaplin'. We made the obvious observation that everyone would liken it to Hitler, to which he then started to try and educate us on the minimal differences.

We are now really hoping that he goes for it, just to see people's reactions. :-)
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31085
    Ok, serious thing here. I had a stomach op last year which freed up a very nasty stomach complaint of many years. Demob happy, I've spent the last year eating things I'd not been able to eat for ages and went from a trim 15st 6lb to a behemoth 17st 7lbs as I type. So my moveember is movethefatember and I'll be trying to raise a grand for losing a stone or more for Wooden Spoon society, the kids rugby charity. If anyone wants to do anything I'll be shoving up a just giving page

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4948
    frankus said:
    you mean dyed...
    Ha ha,so I do @frankus , so I do  :))