Quad Cortex plugin support beyond Plini

What's Hot
OctavioOctavio Frets: 152
edited April 27 in Digital & Modelling
Has there been a schedule released for this? I believe the order is Plini, GoJira, Nameless, and Soldano. 

The two I'm interested in is Rabea and Petrucci. There's a 50% sale on but I don't want to buy if they're unlikely to be supported for some time.

Also, any experience with these two plugins? They both appear to offer a lot, but may have overlap.

I already own Nolly and Cory Wong but rarely sit at a computer and play, hence the interest in QC support.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6907
    They announced it two+ years ago and still haven’t delivered it. So that’s the only evidence to go on.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OctavioOctavio Frets: 152
    edited April 27
    It's likely to be in the next release. They shared screenshots etc. There's also now three X versions of the plugins (Plini, GoJira, Nameless) which were done with QC compatibility in mind. They knocked it out of the ballpark with the desktop editor so I don't doubt they'll deliver.

Luckily I'm a relatively recent QC owner so not as emotionally invested as others. 
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24544
    The plugins have 14 day free trial so give them a try.
  • KultscharKultschar Frets: 46
    edited April 27
    Slowly getting there.    But when plugins are finally on the machine itself I can forsee people complaining that it sounds different haha!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • OctavioOctavio Frets: 152
    edited April 27
    Yeah apparently in the first iteration you won't be able to transfer your plugin presets. Just the plugin factory content.