SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - LSL T-Bone Sugarpine

CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4264
edited 10:28AM in Guitars £
Amazing LSL T Bone. One of the very best T style guitars I have owned, including multiple Masterbuilt Fenders, really delivers the proper vintage Tele tones, playability is exceptional. This is a full fat T Bone, not the ‘One’ series. 

One of the very few companies that truly build everything in house, including hardware, truss rods, neck plates, bridges, even screws, you name it, attention to detail is amazing. As are their handwired pickups, for me personally better than anything that comes stock in a Fender. Sugar pine body, the guitar weighs in at pretty much dead on 6lbs. Chunky C neck, not quite Nocaster thick, but a nice firm handful. Sounds absolutely huge, lively and resonant, all classic Tele through and through. 

Comes in original case, tags etc. Hard to imagine how you can get a better Tele (or any guitar) for this sort of £. I am fully confident whoever buys will be blown away by this guitar. If you don’t agree it’s a fantastic Tele, you can send it back to me  

£1,725 delivered.  £1,675 delivered

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments