Nothing annoys me more than this…

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1960
    Oooooo I could find a feck sight more that annoys me than this ... 

People who inflict their ill disciplined children on everyone else in restaurants or god forbid -pubs.

Fruit flies ... the little bastards invade your house and try and reenact a biblical plague ...

Lack of public toilets in London ... or pretty much anywhere these days (are we supposed to have evolvolved beyond needing a dump?)

People fly-tipping ... especially random jizzy matrasses left blocking pavements ...

The stupid amount of packaging on pretty much every shaving product ... especially that blister pack plastic that is sharper than glass when torn, cuts you nearly to the bone ...  and is probably better to shave with than the over priced, multi bladed product contained in it.

People who talk loudly on their mobiles in Post Office queues ... summary execution is too good for them.

Shitty couriers (see my other thread)

Door to door charity collectors running a 'don't dare interrupt me' script. 

Grown arsed people riding bycicles on pavements ... or worse e-scooters. 

The rash of betting shops like Paddy Powers that infect our towns like 'High Street Gonorrhoea'  

I could go on 

Didn't you know that McDonalds have now ditched their free scratch card game in favour of their new 'Eat a Maccies and see how long you can hold your dump in with a lack of public toilets in the vicinity.' Especially challenging at their non eat in restaurants.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • inewhaminewham Frets: 153
    No worries just do it in the root beer machine like that guy about 20 years ago. I used to love root beer :(

Ian
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23391
    Fortunately, since there's almost no dietary fibre in McDonald's food, if you eat a lot of it you'll be constipated most of the time and won't need a toilet.
    Philly_Q said:
    Fortunately, since there's almost no dietary fibre in McDonald's food, if you eat a lot of it you'll be constipated most of the time and won't need a toilet.
    With a history of IBS I found it used to be more of a laxative back when I occasionally dallied with it. I wouldn't touch it with rubber gloves nowadays. 
    Maybe my mistake was to try the veggie burgers whereas the meat filled stuff would have the opposite effect.
  • SvartmetallSvartmetall Frets: 729
    Philly_Q said:
    "Nothing annoys me more than this..."

See also: calling a vibrato a 'tremelo'. 

You're fighting the tide on that one, King Canute.
    Perhaps so...but they're still wrong.

*twitch twitch*
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1501
    I had a pack of 12 Dunlop Nylon 0.88 Picks arrive today, with only 10 in the sealed baggie.

Gripped my shit!

• nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1501

Ive a mate who calls it a "whammy bar", I swear, I'm gonna turn it into a forced suppository one day.
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10892
    tFB Trader
    nero1701 said:

Ive a mate who calls it a "whammy bar", I swear, I'm gonna turn it into a forced suppository one day.
    It's a 'wiggle stick' Jim Heath can't be wrong ...  
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    nero1701 said:

It's a 'wiggle stick' Jim Heath can't be wrong ...  
    A 'wiggle stick' was rumoured to be a common thing at the BBC in the 60s and 70s. Often accompanied by the phrase 'Can you tell what it is yet?'
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10496
    I brought a guitar with no pickups in it once ... talk about a lazy C#nt
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • KeikoKeiko Frets: 1036
    When you're coming out of the supermarket, and someone stops in the doorway blocking everyone from coming out. Just to fiddle with something in their shopping bags, or get something out of their trolley. That is pretty high on the annoying scale. All they have to do is take a couple more steps forward and people can get past, but no.
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12465
    Keiko said:
    When you're coming out of the supermarket, and someone stops in the doorway blocking everyone from coming out. Just to fiddle with something in their shopping bags, or get something out of their trolley. That is pretty high on the annoying scale. All they have to do is take a couple more steps forward and people can get past, but no.
    This is a prime hanging offence if they bring back capital punishment. Some people seem to be inexplicably drawn to stopping in shop doorways. 
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19203
    Philly_Q said:
    Bullshit...  ;)
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23391
    munckee said:
    Keiko said:
    This is a prime hanging offence if they bring back capital punishment. Some people seem to be inexplicably drawn to stopping in shop doorways. 
    The same phenomenon can be observed at the entrances and exits of every London Underground platform.  Also at ticket barriers.
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 7538
    Where else are they supposed to stop to check the latest comments on here?