SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: MB Guitars 62S Type Strat - £2,600

What's Hot
BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2243
edited May 11 in Guitars £
MB 62S in relic Sunburst. 

Has a lovely medium C neck profile. 

Collection from Beaconsfield HP9, can meet or ship. 

As close as you’ll get to a real 1962 Strat, without spending £20k more, according to those who know. 

Here is a review from the previous owner, of this actual guitar: https://youtu.be/Q0O-HuPlc6Y?si=AYEfhj8nl-YnMg90

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2243
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    For reference the guitar weighs exactly 7.72lbs or 3.5KG’s without the trem arm. This is with the very heavy Callaham bridge, which adds 0.22lbs vs a Fender assembly. Therefore the wood used is a nice weight, incase anyone associates that with a good sounding Strat. 
    Bump
    Semi-withdrawn. 

When I bought this guitar the bridge pup was faulty so I didn’t get to play it much (30 mins), before sending the guard off to Radioshop Pickups who kindly fixed it. Over my holiday, I made a decision I didn’t really need another guitar and when I got home and received the guard back, I posted it on here and put it in the case. 

I got it out last night and today and I’m starting to love it. It is the most articulate glassy strat I’ve played. It reminds me of the first time I played a Collings acoustic, which I still massively regret selling, where it is so far ahead of anything else in its articulation/note separation. 

I’m now on the fence. I now love the guitar, but also don’t need it and would prefer to put the money elsewhere. 

Therefore I will keep it on here for anyone who really wants an MB strat, but won’t be actively trying to sell it, if that makes sense. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Fully withdrawn…. It’s a keeper :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • *Aaron**Aaron* Frets: 73
    Good for you. I’m really surprised you had it up for sale. Great guitars in my opinion