SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson SG - Andertons Exclusive - Drab Olive SOLD

Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
edited May 7 in Guitars £
Thinning the herd due to no longer being an active player. Left my band and have no plans to do it again, so don't need quite so many guitars. Happy just sitting at home noodling on my strat for the most part.

First up for sale is this lovely, light as a feather Gibson SG, was exclusive to Andertons on this side of the pond, in a rather pleasing Drab Olive. 

Has been gigged, not abused, has surface scratches but nothing damaging, just playwear you'd expect from a guitar that's been played and not just kept in a case.
I've also stripped the finish off the neck, retaining the colour but massively increasing the playability. Comes as stock, loaded with Gibson T-Top Humbuckers, original leather case and all case candy. I think I have the OG shipping box, but if not it'll come very well packed for shipping. Collection from just outside of Padstow is welcomed, chance to crank it through one of my amps also readily available.

Great weight balance and I've never had any issue with neck dives that this model is synonymous with. 

Priced based on Reverb sold listing. 

SOLD 
£1250 collected
£1300 Shipped fully insured.

EDIT: Price updated, read the wrong listing (was abroad sales) dropped by £100 in case you wanted clarification.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments