Where was I spreading the gospel of TheFB this week?

What's Hot
EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16372
edited October 2014 in Off Topic
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y513/phlplls/Mobile Uploads/2014-10/IMAG0044_zpstes4kheg.jpg A couple of my earlier posts might give you a clue. Eric Jr. Jr. took this photo, otherwise I don't appear in them ( in my lovely t shirt and fat suit)
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27692
    In ancient times...
    Hundreds of years before the dawn of history
    Lived a strange race of people... the Druids!

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16372
    That's pretty close, I was at Stonehenge earlier that very day but they don't let you get right up to the stones there and feel the vibrations of the ancients ( although that may have been a dodgy cream tea).
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Avebury (however you spell it)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Did you get up to West Kennet Long Barrow? My wife got really spooked in there (she's a bit hippy so gets all sensitive in these places).
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    That there Jack Russell is thinking "I sooo hope none of the chaps on my Forum see this on DogBook or Snapper.........."
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Wisdom awarded. As a visitor experience much, much more pleasant than Stonehenge. I'd quite cheerfully go back and walk around again. Stonehenge I can say I've seen now but not the best place to visit.
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Wisdom awarded. As a visitor experience much, much more pleasant than Stonehenge. I'd quite cheerfully go back and walk around again. Stonehenge I can say I've seen now but not the best place to visit.
    I'm neither religious, or spiritual in any way, shape, or form, but Thon Henge is somewhere I'd like to visit. Quite put off to hear one can't get close to the rock. I like rocks. Or monoliths (I think). 

I recall when staying at Windermere with my Floozy (now Wife) during a 'naughty weekend away', we were having a walk through the village, and I noticed a massive fckng slate rock thing projecting out of the ground between two sets of semi detached houses. I said, "Phwoar, I want one o' them", she said "Your a queer cnt you like". Transpires she was wrong, it's the other way around.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Driving by Stonehenge is good enough. If you get out and look, it's the same, but a bit bigger.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    k
    holnrew said:
    Driving by Stonehenge is good enough. If you get out and look, it's the same, but a bit bigger.

yep. You can walk up the hill and get nearly as close for free ( rather than £15 a ticket), in retrospect probably should have done that. If you like big old standing stones I recommend Avebury.