SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE

guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4189
edited May 9 in Misc £

Unfortunately I’m not getting anywhere near enough use out of this to warrant keeping it. I love these bikes, it’s my second one after flirting with something else for a bit and missing the first too much. :heartbreak: 

2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE, 11k mi, FSH, lots of extras available - happy to negotiate final price based on extras etc - asking £8,600 on here (more elsewhere). I can deliver the bike across england & wales at cost, assuming you’re relatively near a mainline train station for my trip home mrgreen 

It's just had its 10k major service & MOT by Destination Triumph (Dorset).  I'm in Yeovil, but can deliver to mainland with a bit of planning (i.e. ride to you, train home!) - I'm also in London most weeks if that's any help.

No scratches, drops, etc - good amount of life left in the Tourance tyres too. 

Extras/mods include: DNA air filter, LiOn battery, triumph crash bars, fog light kit, LED front indicators, LED 2-in-1 rear indicators & brake lights (not in pics), fly-screen, yellow headlight tint (removable), additional leg protector/heat shield, paddock stand bobbins, grab rail, and probably more that I can't think of!  

There's also some other parts available that aren't currently fitted:  Total Triumph slash cuts (w/baffles), high fender, triumph adv. tank bag & fittings, bar-end mirrors, Hepco & Becker left-side pannier rack. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom