SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free Harley Benton fxl8 pro switcher

What's Hot
ftumchftumch Frets: 683
Harley Benton pedal switcher, I bought this on here recently and encountered an issue with a couple of the input/output jacks, intermittent connection/crackling when touched/pedal cuts in and out. I had bought all new patch cables for this, so I had a swap around and connected back up with my old cables to rule out the possibility of bad patches but the problem remained.
I contacted the seller as I wondered if it had been sitting around for a while gathering dust, it might just need some contact cleaner which I would need to go get (otherwise I would have just given it a clean anyway).
The seller was an absolute gent and just refunded me, he said if it doesn't work then it's no good just bin it, I did say I would try to fix it or find a home for it. With the best intentions, if I try to solder it I will probably kill it for good.
So (get to the point ffs!) other than the issue with a couple of patch input/outputs it works perfectly well very neat but of kit. Has seen a good life and is battle scarred but what do you want for free!?

It would be nice if someone could fix it and make use of it rather than (and I'm not suggesting anybody here would do this) get it for nothing and just sell it on eBay to make a few quid thank you very much.

Collection from near J10 M4, message for details please.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1490
    How about you send me it, I open it up anf check out the soldering then send you it back?
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8036
    I’ll have it :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 683
    nero1701 said:
    How about you send me it, I open it up anf check out the soldering then send you it back?
    Thanks for the offer, it's gone now. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 895
    nero1701 said:
    What a gent!
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom