SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Withdrawn) FS/FT:Fender MIJ FSR 60's Reissue- racing stripe - Stratocaster- Graffiti yellow

What's Hot
GibboDenGibboDen Frets: 29
edited May 16 in Guitars £
Afternoon all,

I recently acquired another rosewood fretboard strat and so I'd like to get a maple fretboard strat to compliment it.
Therefore, although I'm in 2 minds about it and in no rush, but I'm putting this one up for sale, or would possibly trade for a Fender strat with a maple neck and ideally a Cherry sunburst,  aged cherry or Sienna sunburst finish. HSS would be nice, but would consider an SSS.
May also consider trading for an ES/semi-hollowbody style guitar too, as don't have anything like that at the momment (new gibson headstock epiphones appeal to me, but not the older headstock ones)

My understanding is that there were only 2 of these specially made for Peach Guitars with this spec and so not sure what to value it as.
(Did see another MIJ strat for sale in Australia which looks the same, but with generic pickups etc)
FINAL PRICE REDUCTION; £900 (fretboard members price)

Here is a vid of Jack(?) from Peach Guitars playing the exact strat before I bought it from them - he starts playing it 2mins in as as you can hear, specs are;
2 post trem
Alder body
U shape neck profile (I find it very comfortable)
22 medium jumbo frets
9.5" fingerboard radius
Shawbucker (bridge HB) and 2 fender usa vintage strat pickups
5 position switch

Was difficult to get my bathroom scales to show a weight, but looks like 3.5kg/7.7Ibs

Hard to show in pics, but the pickguard is the slightly mint green colour (as is the backplate) and the knobs and switch tip are aged colour.
There's a slight dent on one part (top facing you as you play, so not viewable from the front) - have tried to show in pics, but as it hasn't taken the paint off, difficult to show.

Came with a black Fender gig bag which will be included.

I'm based in East London (Upton Park - not far from Stratford/West Ham); Collection only please (I don't want to post, sorry) ; for trades, happly to meet half way on the train etc.

https://imgur.com/gallery/cNBtf9O

Cheers!

- Den

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8842
    Embeds nicely. You need to click through the library, and on to the individual images.

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • theatreanchortheatreanchor Frets: 1565
    I like it. I do.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • GibboDenGibboDen Frets: 29
    Roland said:
    Embeds nicely. You need to click through the library, and on to the individual images.

Ah I see, thanks mate - will update
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Updated the original post- youtube link should now be working
    Seems I migh've been a bit too optimistic with my valuation and seen a few Guitars on here I might be interested in, so lowered the price to £1,050.
    Final Price reduction before I just keep the guitar (and consider swapping the neck for a maple fretboard one?)

£900 (forum sale price -would value a bit more for trade)

Thanks all.
    Decided to keep the guitar and see what I think putting a maple neck on it:-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom