SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs/ft Solar a 1.6fr Matte Ltd ed £600- sold pending payment

What's Hot
DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2177
edited May 14 in Guitars £
I am that spawny sod......I've won another guitar in the guitar giveaway competition. 

https://guitargeargiveaway.co.uk/competition/solar-guitars-a1-6frd-ltd-in-natural-distressed-matte/

Full disclosure im yet to receive the guitar. I'm guessing it'll be in the next week or so. 

It's time to adult as the car needs servicing so before I get attached I'm making plans to move it on. 

I could be interested in a trade in either a tele or a bass guitar. I'm based outside of bristol so ideally collection would be best. Cash on collection 

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8842
    Asking price?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8109
    Roland said:
    Asking price?
    Has £700 in title. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2177
    Price dump to £600. Before I convince myself to keep it.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2177
    Now sold 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom