Fk stage 4 cancer

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3401
    Said our final fairwell today, it’s actually been a great day.. because Wayne lasted longer than expected we got some great days sitting around him in hospital telling stories laughing and joking… really helped the healing process.. 

I really did gain a 2nd family in knowing Wayne and it was confirmed today by how I was treated…. 

I had ummed and ahhed about saying a few words and in the end I did and glad I did.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10826
    Sorry to read this thread. Best wishes to you and your mate, SJL. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15020
    tFB Trader
    Glad you got to say a few words - 
    You can’t change your mind next week and wished you’d said something- So glad it worked out

As time moves on you’ll be able to smile and laugh as you recall great times together - Certain days and moments will trigger tears but that is good
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19794
    You did the right thing for both of you, but you already know that & don't need anyone to tell you.
    Sorry to hear the bad news, but it sounds like you have gained friends as well as losing your mate.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3437
    Said our final fairwell today, it’s actually been a great day.. because Wayne lasted longer than expected we got some great days sitting around him in hospital telling stories laughing and joking… really helped the healing process.. 

I really did gain a 2nd family in knowing Wayne and it was confirmed today by how I was treated…. 

I had ummed and ahhed about saying a few words and in the end I did and glad I did.

So tough to do, saying a few words. Good on you for doing so. Sorry for your loss.
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 5094

I absolutely couldn't say anything at my brother's funeral, would've destroyed me. Right at the last minute his mate arrived from Switzerland. We weren't sure if he could get there. Mark 100% saved the day for us all by saying the few words we couldn't. Total fucking legend.

I reckon there's quite a few of Wayne's family who probably view you like that now.

Chapeau for doing that for your mate @strumjoughlamps ; :)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...