Logic Pro 11

What's Hot
TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10375
edited May 14 in Studio & Recording
I use Logic Pro and I love it, the Drummer program changed the way I write music and I never liked the loop based EZ Drummer/Superior Drummer stuff as I found it very restrictive in comparison and the new update is free for current Logic users and has loads of great additions including the stem splitter, and interestingly the addition of AI bassists and piano/keys players. 

I watched a review and they're very intuitive and expansive and considering how the drummer program allowed me to write without having to rely on drummers (thank god), I wonder if the bass and keys programs will do the same. I can play a bit of bass but it'll be fairly basic to be honest and what the program can create is much better than I can do, and it sounds pretty good. I can play some piano and play synth and probably wouldn't utilise that part as much, but for those who just play guitar, you've got a whole band there pretty much.

I wonder how this will impact the need for certain musicians to need other musicians, especially for songwriters. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments