SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: guitar box

ChimpankieChimpankie Frets: 350
Long shot but anyone in the wider Swansea area have a guitar box going spare? Happy to chuck someone a fiver. I’ve got one coming in the post but it’s currently in Yodel-hell (been at local depot for two days but not out for delivery) and I’m just keen to get the guitar shipped. 

Thanks  =)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DdwagstaffDdwagstaff Frets: 23
    Hi, I'm afraid I can't help as I'm nowhere near you, but in case you can't find one locally then I highly recommend these guys. I came across them through this forum and have bought a bunch of boxes from them over the past couple of years.    The quality is better than any others I've tried, and they get them out to you quickly.     https://blackcountryboxes.co.uk/products/guitar-shipping-box

• paul111spaul111s Frets: 121
    Just go to your local bike shop/ Halfords . They’re more than willing to give you a bike box, get your Stanley knife out and cut to size…. Thank me later
  • ChimpankieChimpankie Frets: 350
    Thanks all, have used Black Country before and was happy! This time, a kind staff member at PMT sorted me out with a really nice Martin box :)