SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Horner G3T Steinberger travel guitar

Orion23Orion23 Frets: 0
edited May 14 in Guitars £

A not very used Hohner G3T headless travel guitar. I bought this new in 2006. It’s only ever been played in a vaguely studio situation and even then not a lot. It’s time to find my son a new home, he must fly the roost and go earn his way in the….okay this is weird. £400 plus postage

It’s got a couple of knocks in the neck, only cosmetic. And is a bit dusty. Sorry. It’s mostly just lived in its case. Case was bought via Thomann and it’s made for this guitar. Dusty bag, but really nicely padded and has a couple of zip compartments. 

It has its original tremolo arm, and it does need a new set of strings, which I do have some, unopened. I’ll throw those in obviously. 

Last time it was plugged in was 2018 and it was working fine then. It’s since moved house twice but hasn’t taken and knocks but also I no longer have an amp to check it but I can’t see why it would now not be working. It’s my last remaining guitar (which is why I have no amp). 

J R Bob Dobbs and Energy Dome sticker included with guitar. 

Anyway. Any questions please ask away  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Orion23Orion23 Frets: 0

Bear with me whilst I insert photos, I’m meant to be tech savvy but turns out, not on an iPad.
    edited May 14
    Cool, ignore all the error posts.