SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

CS 1950 Broadcaster Journeyman Relic £2950

What's Hot
WTB22WTB22 Frets: 69
edited May 21 in Guitars £

This is from the 2020 line of 1950 Broadcasters released for the 70th Anniversary (but actually from the tail end of the run, made in early 2021). Limited numbers of each were made (AVRI, NOS, Journeyman, Heavy Relic, Masterbuilt). This one is a Journeyman Relic, and beautifully done. I’m the first and only owner from new, never gigged or taken away from the house and very well looked after. Excellent condition.

I can provide a clear and full shot of the Shop Floor sheet if needed but the basic specs are: Ash Body, Maple Riff Sawn Neck, Hand Wound 50/51 Blackguard PU’s, Broadcaster Blend Wiring, Compound 7.25”-9.5” Radius. Lovely light weight on it too (I can pull up the original pictures for the exact weight and let you know). Comes with the Tweed case, all of the unopened case candy as well as a Telecaster wiring conversion kit, I kept the stock Broadcaster wiring in there. 

More pictures available on request. https://imgur.com/gallery/xj2lX1q

DROPPED TO £2950 FOR QUICK SALE! Asking £3300. Postage can be discussed but collection is preferred. Will listen to interesting trades such as CS Strats, Novo’s, Bartel and Two-Rock amps etc, no Gibsons or other Tele’s. Please message with any questions at all. 

Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 854
    Ooh that's pretty! 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mo6020mo6020 Frets: 420
    That’s a looker. GLWS. 
    "Filthy appalachian goblin."

https://edmorgan.info
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WTB22WTB22 Frets: 69
    Thank you.

I should mention, this one is a beast. I’ve played a lot and this one does stand out from the rest I’ve tried. No generic sales pitch here, I think they really worked hard on the Anniversary models and the HW pickups sound beautiful. Wouldn’t look or sound out of place next to a Masterbuilt, I firmly believe.  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump. 
    Something has come up that I'd like to secure quickly, so I've dropped the price to £2950, bargain for what this is, no offers on this. Thanks!
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9676
    I own the heavy relic from the samE very ltd run, and it is the best Tele Ive ever played/ owned.

Stunning.