SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: 2024 Gibson Custom ‘54 Les Paul Goldtop

What's Hot
Tele37Tele37 Frets: 58
edited May 31 in Guitars £
Hi guys,

I took this guitar against a trade (with a very well known UK retailer) 8 weeks ago for a vintage guitar I no longer felt comfortable owning. It is an unplayed, 2024 model in shop showroom condition. The RRP was £4499. Weight is 8.1lbs and includes all original mint accessories, certificate, case, candy, and serial numbered outer box. This model also finally has the headstock logo in the correct 1954 lower position!

I’m look for a Fender Jazzmaster (USA model, vintage style if possible) in part-ex, plus cash my way. I play country-rock stuff on a Tele and feel one of these guitars might be a good addition to what I play these days.

I’m over in Surrey, but can always travel a bit if required.

Any questions, just ask. The guitar is also currently up for sale on the dreaded ‘bay. I’ve posted some of the original retailer photos below… it’s a stunning guitar.

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7216
    If a guitar like that owed me money I'd probably let it off for being so gorgeous
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom