SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Marshall Studio Jubilee 2525H

What's Hot
TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2957
edited June 20 in Amps £
A bit tentative as I do love this amp, but I can't remember the last time I used it which means it's been sat in my cupboard for about a year with no signs of coming back out, as I have no plans for a band any time soon! Rather trade than sell as if I have the cash lying around I know it'll get used on boring stuff for the house

It's in excellent condition and comes with the branded dust cover. Been used for a few gigs but I did most of my gigs in the old band with the combo version. Things I'd be interested in trading that I think match up used value wise - I could be wrong so make me an offer, could possibly add a bit of cash on top if the amp comes up a bit short!

SE DGT goldtop
Player Plus telecaster
FGN Boundary Iliad 
Schecter PT special 
Revv G20/other Two Notes embedded amp
MIJ Les Paul
PRS S2 (any 22 fret model)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/8PfY527

Based in Northants so would be looking for people in the midlands to trade with ideally!

Edit - FS for £600. Collection/meet up only at the minute as I don't have a box to safely post it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments