SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS (no trades): Suhrs aplenty, Knaggs, Tyler Variax

hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2372
edited June 12 in Guitars £
Hi all

I've got to the stage in life where some of the cash that I have tied up in guitars is now required elsewhere. I've been on a bit of a mental rationalisation process for a while now and this is part of the culmination. So let me know if you have any questions etc. There's plenty of people on here who'd vouch for me, (I hope!!):

• Suhr Standard Archtop - £3350 PPG shipped within UK - happy to discuss other shipping costs or collection
  • Suhr Classic T Custom - £2750 PPG shipped within UK - happy to discuss other shipping costs or collection
  • Suhr Classic S (SSS, routed for HSS) - £2250 PPG shipped within UK - happy to discuss other shipping costs or collection
  • Suhr JM Custom - £2250 PPG shipped within UK - happy to discuss other shipping costs or collection
  • Suhr Standard Custom Exotic - £2600 PPG shipped within UK - happy to discuss other shipping costs or collection - SOLD
  • Knaggs Choptank - £2500 PPG shipped within UK - happy to discuss other shipping costs or collection
  • Tyler Variax JTV69 - £350 PPG shipped within UK - happy to discuss other shipping costs or collection

Suhr Standard Archtop - £3350 PPG shipped within UK

In excellent condition and owned from new, this Standard Archtop comes in a stunning fade finish, mahogany body, 1-piece Cocobolo neck/board, Jumbo SS frets, Gotoh Floyd trem,  EMG SAX and 85-X pickups,  spec sheet and original case.

Suhr Classic T Custom - £2750 PPG shipped within UK

A highly appointed Custom T model in great condition with Swamp Ash body, Zebrawood top  and trans white finish. 3A Roasted Birdseye neck/board, 22 jumbo frets, Gotoh Floyd Rose trem, blower switch, Aldrich pickups. Comes with original case and spec sheet

Vintage White Suhr Classic S (SSS, routed for HSS) - £2250 PPG shipped within UK

Bought from Peach second hand, (they were the original dealer), who converted it from HSS to SSS at my request. This has an Alder body, maple neck and a really nicely figured African Rosewood board with jumbo frets and 9"-12" radius.   Fender 6-screw bent saddle trem and 3x V60LP single coils, . Comes with spec sheet and original case.

Pics to come........

Suhr NAMM Select 2017 JM Custom - £2350 PPG shipped within UK

https://www.suhr.com/product-archive/archived-instruments/suhr-select/

Part of the limited Suhr Select run, this is in great condition with an Alder body, maple neck with Indian Rosewood board, Gotoh 510 trem, Heavy SS frets, SSV humbucker with pull/push to split , V60LP at the neck and the SSCII system. Comes with spec sheet and original case, (owned from new)

Suhr Standard Custom Exotic - £2600 PPG shipped within the UK - SOLD

Back in the day when Suhr was releasing special runs, they had the Exotic range. This Custom Standard is in good condition and has a basswood body, Burl maple top and Cocobolo neck/board.  SSH+ humbucker with two ML single coils, Gotoh 510 trem and jumbo SS frets. Comes with spec sheet and original case, (owned from new).

Knaggs Choptank - £2500 PPG shipped within UK

Alder body, spalted maple with  blue lapis inlays, maple neck/board, Knaggs trem, pull/push to split humbuckers. Comes with original case and spec sheet, (owned from new)

Tyler JTV-69 Variax - £350 PPG shipped within UK

In good condition with original gig bag and accessories

0reaction image LOL 19reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments