SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Reverend Flatroc 15th Anniversary ltd edition with Bigsby. SOLD: Johnny Marr Jag in black

What's Hot
JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1629
edited June 19 in Guitars £

*****JAG SOLD, SEE BELOW FOR REV FLATROC*****

Bought this in about 2014 as a backup to my original 2012 white one. It was in the orange and I gradually went off the colour and got Rich Rendell, of this parish, to refinish it for me in black (not at that stage a Fender option!).

The result is this absolute stunner. Rich, as many of us know, is an absolute pro. The finish is perfect.

So for a while this was unique, I suppose - a Johnny Marr Jag in black. And then of course Fender issued it in that colour anyway.

I found the original Bare Knuckles a bit underpowered and got Marc at Mojo pickups to wind me a set of his Jag pickups a little hotter. They are magic in this guitar. I don't still have the Bare Knuckles, sorry.

The bridge is original but it is NOT blighted by the fault the first run had (the stock bridge was too wide for the fretboard and the high E slipped off). They seemed to have fixed that by the time they made this.

So here it is. A Marr Jag, resprayed black and in fantastic condition, been used at home only, weighs 9.3lbs on my scales, so not the lightest (these Marrs are generally heavyish). Sounds sublime.

These days I'm really just playing Teles and the Jag is just hanging on the wall.

Comes with original plush case, but no Fender gubbins (strings, promo material etc). Just the guitar, Fender leather strap and case.

Can ship in the price but you can also collect here, not far from Oxford, or a rendezvous somewhere convenient.

More pix on request.

£1600 via PP Friends and Family. No trades, thanks, unless it's a Marshall JTM studio head plus cash.

ALSO....

Reverend 2012 Flatroc 15th Anniversary Ltd Edn, No2 of 12 worldwide in red sparkle.

Beautiful thing, lovely to play, features two Revtrons which can be very versatile, especially with the bass contour control thinning them out for a more single-coil tone. In superb condition. Bigsby stays in tune thanks to the Rev roller bridge.

I had this white pickguard made to order. Also comes with the original black one if you fancy.

No hard case with this - only a padded gig bag for transport purposes.

Further pix, PM me.

£695 delivered assuming PP Friends and Family.

No trades, thanks, unless it's a Marshall JTM studio head plus a little cash.

*************************************************************TELE SOLD**************************************************

Fender American Original Tele Custom, 2020, home use only but a few dings and a tiny crack around one pickguard screw. PM me for more pix.

Lovely guitar - has a Mojo '52 in the bridge, wound slightly hotter...it's absolute magic and nicer IMHO than the stock Fender pickup, though that will also come with it if you wish to revert.

Has a *proper* wide-range humbucker in the neck.

Weighs about 8.3lbs on my scales. Comes in original hard case with Fender gubbins including bridge cover.

£1,200 delivered assuming PP Friends and Family.

Not after trades, sorry.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments