SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Stratocaster 60th Anniversary of the Stratocaster 1954 - 2014

What's Hot
Hi all,

Selling this on behalf of a friend. Its a 60th anniversary of the Stratocaster anniversary model from 2014.

Very close to mint condition... I would say mint but I'm trying to cover my own arse! You could count the times it has been out of the case on your hands. My mate purchased it brand new and it's never been used really... he wanted something nice to learn on but gravitated to bass at the same time.

It has all the original case candy and even the very same strings it was purchased with and receipt from when he bought it.

Great weight, on the lighter side for a strat. I don't have an exact weight but I can get one if it's a deal breaker. I'd guess it's in the low 7lb range.

£1,595 would be nice given the completeness of it all but I'll forward any offers across to him. The only trades he'd consider would be bass stuff - specifically short scale Gibson stuff. Once again though, I'll forward across any offers.

Guitar is located in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.

Taster pic here, full album in the next comment.

https://i.imgur.com/LV9vggx.jpeg
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments