SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded: 2016 Tone King Sky King (Bartel era)

ollychiltonollychilton Frets: 77
edited June 26 in Amps £

2016 hand wired Bartel era Tone King Sky King, in absolutely tip top condition. Huge, open and harmonically rich, the slightly larger than standard cab really opens the sound up.

I’m looking for £1600 but I’m open to sensible offers!

PICS - https://imgur.com/a/FAxh5o4

I bought this not too long ago from a lovely chap on here, and whilst I love the amp, I’m seeing if I can raise some funds for something rather special!

35 watts, 2 channels - 1. Clean, 2. Overdrive (which goes between tweed and Marshall via the mid-bite control).  Wonderful built in valve tremolo and reverb.  Dual attenuators allowing individual control over each channel.  Triode / pentode mode for either a warmer vintage vibe or more modern sound.

The previous owner I bought it from upgraded the original Celestion speaker with a Scumback M75  upgraded the speaker cable to a Carr. He also added a super thick hand stitched leather handle to replace the cheaper faux handle that was wearing through. It comes with the foot switch.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments