PSA: UAFX Heavenly reverb £100 at GAK

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7215
    I went through all the voicings on the del verb and went back to the defaults i think
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4374
    @soma1975 - I've moved a couple of them around but the defaults are very good indeed. It was a nice surprise to me though as I didn't expect to have some of the more 'out there' algos available, including heavy shimmers and that sort of thing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RevolutionsRevolutions Frets: 905
    I love all of the UAFX range, and they excel at reverb imho.

I was thinking of selling my Heavenly, as im married to the Immerse Mkii.

But these new low prices have scuppered that ! What will a used one be, £80 ?
    Probably the flippers will have them on eBay for £130 by the weekend.
    It's looking like £130 now on this link too
    Typical Andertons - flipping their own stock. Anything for moar profit  :p
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7215
    edited June 17
    @soma1975 - I've moved a couple of them around but the defaults are very good indeed. It was a nice surprise to me though as I didn't expect to have some of the more 'out there' algos available, including heavy shimmers and that sort of thing.
    I just wish I could save a preset of time/feedback/mix for each voicing on the switches. I really feels like a firmware update would sort that no problem. To go from slapback to big tape echo to edge DMM sound would be brilliant.

Only thing stopping it being a 10/10 pedal for me. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom