SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Music books/guitar tab books - lots, very cheap

supessupes Frets: 189
edited June 12 in Misc £
A bit of background. A couple of weeks ago i bought some guitar magazines locally. When i collected them, it turns out the guy they belonged to had passed away un-expectedly, and his wife was trying to sell his music/guitar collection to raise some money for their kids. I bought the magazines, and came away wishing i could help her somehow, as i'd appreciate someone helping my wife if in a similar position.
Having thought about it, i contacted her and offered to try and sell some of his books for her. She's had them listed on fb but just had timewasters and not much else.
So i've collected them all tonight and i'm going to try and sell them here first. If no luck, then ebay. 

This is the first batch, there's loads more including some rare Led Zep books, some rare Tele and Strat books, and a ton of instructional books. 

I've looked at various places to try and gauge prices, and tried to price them low. If i'm way off let me know.

Postage will be £3 upto 2kg and £7 over that. I'll try and work it out if you message me. Paypal or bank transfer is fine. If you want photos of any let me know. 

From what i can tell, all the CD's are included.

Ed Sheeran (2) Divide and Deluxe play-a-long £8

Very Best of Prince, Hal Leonard- £8

John Mayer (3) - Play-a-long, Battle Studies, Continuum - £12

Bob Seger Hal Leonard - £6

Dire Straits (2) - Jam with Dire Straits, and (professional guitar workshops) £15

Lynyrd Skynyrd (2) - The new best of, and Hal Leonard - £15

Tom Petty - Guitar Anthology £10

Mark Knofler (3) - Golden Heart, Neck and Neck (with Chet Atkins), Wag the Dog £20

Mark Knofler (3) - Riff by Riff, Sailing to Philadelphia, Golden Heart - £16

Eric Clapton (3) - Guitar play a long, unplugged signature licks, Eric Clapton for guitar tab £14

The Eagles - jam with £8

3 mixed -Def Leppard - Vault (greatest hits) Signature licks Queen, Aerosmith (1979-1998) £14

3 mixed - play guitar with The Doors, Play guitar with Sting, Signature licks Bon Jovi - £14

3 Mixed - Alanis Morissette Jagged little pill, Ryan Adams Gold, Platinum book (Manics, Oasis, Ocs, Pulp etc) - £14

Led Zeppelin(2) Ultimate Guitar play a long Volumes 1 and 2 - £18

Led Zeppelin (2) - Guitar sessions electric, guitar sessions acoustic - £22

Rod Stewart (4) - in session with, signature licks, Hal leonard best of, unplugged £23

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• supessupes Frets: 189
    Happy to take offers too
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    What a brilliant thing to do mate! I know that if anything happened to me, my daughters wouldn’t have a clue what to do with my gear! 

Cheers @robwright managed to sell a good few on ebay but not much interest on here.
    All sold on ebay except a couple of Led Zeppelin collectors editions guitar tab books, The Complete Studio Recordings (856 pages) and Led Zep full band scores Vol 1 and 2. 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14782
    supes said:
    Led Zep full band scores Vol 1 and 2.  
    If these are the transcription books with similar artwork to the 1990 Remastered 4-CD boxed set, they are very thorough.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    All sold on ebay