SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Withdrawn) FS Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier 1x12 (Slanted)

KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3373
edited July 2 in Amps £
Fabulous condition 1x12 cab that's very portable courtesy of the metal recessed handles on either side
Celestion Vintage 30 (60w) and 2 x 8 Ohm speaker outputs
I found the slanted front gave a better dispersion of sound and it wasn't as direct and focused as a regular 1x12
Full spec here - https://www.mesaboogie.com/en-GB/p/Amp/0.112MW.SL.AB.F/Black-Bronco

£395 PPG and collection from South London/near Sutton, Wallington, Epsom in Surrey preferred. However, I have a tough and sturdy Lazy Z box that fits this and so I would consider shipping this but courier to be arranged and cost handled by buyer

*I'm selling this as I wish to downsize as not really gigging and create some space.
On a separate post, I have a PRS MT-15 head for sale which I used with this. If interested in both, a deal can be discussed and they make a very neat, portable and great package*

PRS MT-15 not included (see separate details/post for that but as a package, they can be discussed)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments