fried pedal

What's Hot
HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16069
when one fries a pedal with the wrong voltage or whatever does the LED stop worky too?
tae be or not tae be
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16069
    can the LED worky but the pedal be dead?
    tae be or not tae be
    very nice with eggs BTW
    tae be or not tae be
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    depends how it's wired, if the LED is fed directly from the 2.1mm socket it might survive - otherwise it'd be the wrong side of a frazzled diode or capacitor..
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    ta Bro
    tae be or not tae be
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73031
    What frankus said…

What pedal and adaptor combination?

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ForgeForge Frets: 431
    I have the feeling another PNP fuzz has left this mortal coil...
    ICBM said:
    What frankus said…

What pedal and adaptor combination?
    a bunch of pedals (my brother in laws) wait for it........he states that the pedals will now only work in the FX loop of his amp! not the front end.....very strange
    tae be or not tae be
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2390
    hootsmon said:
    very nice with eggs BTW
    I was gonna say, are mars bars not bad enough?

^ I wish I had a quid for every mars bar/buckie joke.........groan.......

:)

tae be or not tae be
    edited November 2014
    That'd triple scotland's GDP, surely? Salmond missed a trick there in the run-up to the independence vote, a tax on mars bar jokes...

Only kidding, I love scotland. I'm sure some of my ancestors (I'm in NI) are scottish.
    yeah Bro there's more to Scotland than mars Bars and Buckie...........there's Irn Bru for instance.......
    tae be or not tae be
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73031
    hootsmon said:
    a bunch of pedals (my brother in laws) wait for it........he states that the pedals will now only work in the FX loop of his amp! not the front end.....very strange
    He's either doing something wrong, or there's some sort of ground fault in the power supply which means the FX loop is completing the ground connection to the pedals, but somehow the amp input doesn't.

hootsmon said:
    yeah Bro there's more to Scotland than mars Bars and Buckie...........there's Irn Bru for instance.......
    And Tunnock's Tea Cakes.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

ICBM said:
    hootsmon said:
    He's either doing something wrong, or there's some sort of ground fault in the power supply which means the FX loop is completing the ground connection to the pedals, but somehow the amp input doesn't.

hootsmon said:
    And Tunnock's Tea Cakes.
    he phoned me tonite BRo.....he has the inputs and outputs round the wrong way....:)
    tae be or not tae be
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    hootsmon said:
    ewwww

tunnocks (snowballs, not the marshmallows, I don't like marshmallows) are nice, though, you get them here too (maybe you get them in england too? I dunno.)