SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Diezel Output Transformer. 50w models. (Einstein, VH4S etc) **SOLD**

What's Hot
NerineNerine Frets: 2332
edited June 26 in Amps £
I’ve had this for ages. It’s brand new, never been used and I have no use for it. 

I got it shipped over from Diezel when I suspected a transformer in the Einstein I used to have was on the blink. 

Anyway, it’ll also go in a VH4S and possibly other 50w Diezel models. Or, use it for a build I guess. 

As for price, no idea really. 

Probably best to PM me with an offer and I’ll either accept or refuse. 

Can ship at buyers cost. Obviously weighs a bit, but can’t imagine it’ll be too much. < £10 most likely. I’ve still got the original box it was shipped to me in. 

Located in Holbeach, Lincs if you want to collect. 

Cheers. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NerineNerine Frets: 2332
    Bump. 

Chuck me a tenner, cover the postage and it’s yours. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 190
    edited June 24
    Hi Nerine, how much is postage? I have no need for this whatsoever, but I do have a 50W Einstein and spares are spares and all that... Derbyshire based if that matters.
  • NerineNerine Frets: 2332
    edited June 24
    wolsnah said:
    Hi Nerine, how much is postage? I have no need for this whatsoever, but I do have a 50W Einstein and spares are spares and all that... Derbyshire based if that matters.
    Chuck me a PM with your post code and I’ll find out for you. 

Should imagine it’ll be less than a tenner, but not sure.