SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Squier Contemporary Stratocaster Special HT in Sunset Metallic

joetelejoetele Frets: 957
edited June 22 in Guitars £
Something a bit different for you - a Squier Contemporary Strat with a very unique pickup system - slanted pickups, the middle close to the bridge for almost humbucking tones. I can't remember off the top of my head what each point on the selector switch activates, but there are explanations on the Fender website here: https://www.fender.com/en-GB/squier-electric-guitars/stratocaster/contemporary-stratocaster-special-ht/0370235570.html

I've had this since new, and while I absolutely love the feel of the roasted maple neck and unique sounds, the frets are far too chunky for me and my playing style. I have filed the nut as the top E was just resting on top. I've also got a white graphite nut to include in the sale - I had intended to replace the existing nut. 

Also comes with your choice of strap - the one in the photos, a black Batman strap with the yellow emblem, or a chequered strap with teal, grey and off-white colours. 

No gigbag but will be packaged very securely will bubble wrap and cardboard inside a suitable box. 

Will sent via Parcelforce unless you have a different preference. 

Let's go for £250 now £210 posted or best offer. SOLD

MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments