SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLDNeunaber Iconoclast - natural-sounding, customisable parametric speaker emulator with noise gate

TheBigDipperTheBigDipper Frets: 4992
edited June 20 in FX £
I prefer this speaker emulator to any IR-based solution I've ever used. It sounds good just using the controls on the top, but there is a free program from Neunaber for some sophisticated parameter editing that I've never tried other than to check the USB connection works (it does). I'd still keep it, but I've settled on a Tonex for my "go direct" live work and this just isn't needed any more. 

- stereo inputs and outputs
- balanced or unbalanced signal
- headphone output
- noise gate (white power light goes blue when it starts gating your signal, which is cute)
- 9v DC power (100mA) into Boss-style socket

I bought this as is, no box or power supply (I'm not sure Neunaber ever supplied one when new, TBH). There's velcro on the base. I dowloaded the manual and software from the Quilter website (as Quilter now owns Neunaber). 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y510f7gyizby36vuqz0ti/Ico-top.JPG?rlkey=a5etsvyxuj4v12dec0g1atov5&st=jykiui5y&raw=1

£120 inc. shipping using PayPal F&F

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments