Get-together Greenwich or West Wickham over Summer.

What's Hot
soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7068
edited July 10 in Events

Over Summer my other half and kid will be away for a few weeks. I'd like to book a few hours at the Greenwich rehearsal place to turn up loud for a bit. 

https://pirate.com/en/locations/london-greenwich/ ;

Or we can go to 

https://www.noisypitch.com/

In west wickham

Enough room for a few more if anyone fancies it. Guitar, bass, drum, whatevers. 

Don't have any plans or any songs but might take a ton of backing tracks to play with, or there's drums there if anyone  can play and fancies a jam. 

No pressure no stress no having to learn anything. Bit of a play bit of a chat a bit of looking at other people's toys. 

Will update as and when there is something to update but any interest please post in here. 

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12687
    Bit far for me but let me know when the hookers and coke party is arranged!!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7068
    munckee said:
    Bit far for me but let me know when the hookers and coke party is arranged!!
    Every Tuesday. Right after book club. 

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jeromegreendayjeromegreenday Frets: 188
    Ace, let me know when, I'll bring a guitar and a fuzz and distortion pedal. Happy to chip in some money.
    Nice one will do.

• BowksBowks Frets: 437
    I'm up for this.
    Ace will update the thread when there's an update :)

• dcgdcg Frets: 238
    Yes: I'm in north London, but Greenwich deffo close enough.  Perhaps good to identify the genres you'd like to hit, as - speaking personally - I err more on the R'n'B/jazz/country side of the street, and may thus clash with rockier FretBoarders.  But good to hear more as the thread is updated...
    If when you say RnB you mean like Stax then that stuff (but played with a fuzz pedal of course!) is right up my street. 

If you mean Craig David (very up to date references in here!) then not so much.

To be honest the last FB jam event I went to everyone seemed a bit rocky but the most fun we had is when someone just started playing a beat and we all joined in one by one doing what ended up a big unplanned ambient expansive bit of psychedelia. 

Happy to wing it and not be prescriptive. And just because some genres I can't play I am more than happy to sit and listen to someone else play them!

Will keep you in the loop. 

• SparksSparks Frets: 30
    I could be up for this. Never played with others before, but am just over the road in Catford.
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 526
    I thought Noisy Pitch was outside West Wickham not Greenwich - which is usually Pirate?
    joeW said:
    I thought Noisy Pitch was outside West Wickham not Greenwich - which is usually Pirate?
    FFS you are absolutely right. 

Happy to do either.