Jury Service

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• slackerslacker Frets: 2280
    I didn't do it twice. 

First time was up the road from where I worked. First day walked there and told that the case for fraud involving 11 defendants was postponed as the judge forgot he was on holiday. We had a load of spare jurors including me that had to go in everyday to be told come back tomorrow. About Wednesday I had enough and said how do I stop this. I was told it could only be if I was released. Can you release me. Yes. Idiots.

Second time I broke my leg and was in hospital awaiting surgery. Had to get Mrs s to call in etc.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7360
    edited June 21
    Did mine in April and geezer was found guilty for a glassing into the neck in an incident over 2 years ago! The sentence was set for today but seems has been put off AGAIN and he's walking about free as a bird amongst us...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Must be a nightmare having something like that put on hold for such a length of time. 

Not good for anyone involved. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24709
    boogieman said:
    Served on a SA case a few months ago. Found it quite interesting until deliberation then…….
    @Longtallronnie. ;You’re not supposed to reveal what went on in deliberations, you could find yourself in breach of Contempt of Court laws. I’d edit your post mate.  ;)
    I made that mistake in a previous thread when I mistakenly revealed we decided the verdict with a game of rock, paper, scissors after we couldn't all agree.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."