SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Controller with UnO chip

What's Hot
SnarklifeSnarklife Frets: 1
edited June 23 in FX £
Totally don't expect anyone to be wanting this right now, I'm just dropping this here in case you ever do! Mine has been sitting untouched for a while, so it's better that it goes where it'll be used.

If you're looking for a controller for a Kemper, or maybe Amplitube or other plugins, this is the guy for you. Amazing bit of kit, really, and built like a tank. This one has the UnO chip installed, which allows you to use it in stompbox mode and edit on your computer - making routing infinitely easier. You can't get the chips in the UK anymore, by the way, because THANKS BREXIT.

£65. Collect from Catford, London SE6 or I can ship but it's gonna be a courrier job I'd have though so might cost a bit.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SnarklifeSnarklife Frets: 1
  • LionAquaLooperLionAquaLooper Frets: 1278
    Snarklife said:
    Totally don't expect anyone to be wanting this right now, I'm just dropping this here in case you ever do! Mine has been sitting untouched for a while, so it's better that it goes where it'll be used.

If you're looking for a controller for a Kemper, or maybe Amplitube or other plugins, this is the guy for you. Amazing bit of kit, really, and built like a tank. This one has the UnO chip installed, which allows you to use it in stompbox mode and edit on your computer - making routing infinitely easier. You can't get the chips in the UK anymore, by the way, because THANKS BREXIT.

A price would help...unless it's a freebie!  =)
  • SnarklifeSnarklife Frets: 1
    What a massive idiot-hole I am! Thanks, LionAquaLooper! 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom