Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Twitter

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17855
    tFB Trader
    If you open your Twitter feed and it's full of shit then you need to ask yourself the question: Why am I following these people?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • NomadNomad Frets: 549

Gentlemen, you appear to be labouring under the misapprehension that I have a twitter feed.

Since I think it's nothing but shit with the occasional £1 coin to be found by those that are willing to cover themselves in the stuff, the logical conclusion to draw is that I have no twitter feed/account, or, indeed, any desire whatsoever to have anything to do with it.

Nomad
    Nobody loves me but my mother... and she could be jivin' too...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137

You don't need Twitter. Just come here if you want to read people posting a load of old shite.

;)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited November 2014

I've mostly stopped using twitter and facebook and all forms social media apps. Mainly cos I don't give a fuck about anyone else or their lives.

Ooooh look my baby can sit up isn't he clever. (no, fuck off)

Ooooh look I'm on holiday aren't we lucky? (no fuck off, and well done on telling everyone your house is empty for the next week)

Ooooh look we had a roast dinner, look here's a picture (no fuck off, and don't brag about using Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puds)

Ooooh we need to book a table at (insert pub here) does anybody know the tel number. (no fuck off, google it you prick)

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72945
    I have a Twitter account which I use to follow updates from my kids's schools, which is useful. That's it. I've never "tweeted", and whenever they send me helpful emails suggesting I should, or lists of "celebrities" they think I should follow, I delete them. Doesn't take much management.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Nomad;402114" said:
    Gentlemen, you appear to be labouring under the misapprehension that I have a twitter feed.Since I think it's nothing but shit with the occasional £1 coin to be found by those that are willing to cover themselves in the stuff, the logical conclusion to draw is that I have no twitter feed/account, or, indeed, any desire whatsoever to have anything to do with it.
    Honestly Twitter is nothing like that, Facebook is for following friends and finding out what they're having for dinner, Twitter is far more useful tool, not using it, is of course, your choice but pretending you know what it is and writing a bemusing comparison to people swimming in shit is just silly. It's all a bit Frankie Boyle

• RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3074
    I have a "personal" Twitter account which I use purely for chatting about football matches on the tele.  I also follow Brentford players on there.  While I love football and in particular my club, you do realise just how stupid most footballers are, if you read their tweets.
    For all the talk about Stephen Fry, he's actually quite dull on Twitter.  Danny Baker is superb value, though.

I also have a KaBL Twitter account.  I started to follow a bunch of famous guitarists and tweeted them to ask if they wanted any KaBL gear and got zero response.
  • ^ I'd be interested to know how many famous people who tweet actually do it themselves. I'm guessing a fair number get 'their people' to do it for them.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72945
    You're trying to imply that one may not actually have written ones's own tweet? Treason!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• bigjonbigjon Frets: 681
    Following along on Twitter whilst watching Strictly Come Dancing with the rest of the family turns the experience from bearable to rip-snortingly funny
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 681
    I tweet weekly about this week's #chordoftheweek on @The_Fretboard, have gained quite a few followers including pro musicians as a result and have directed quite a few people to this place into the bargain!
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2950
    Nomad said:

Gentlemen, you appear to be labouring under the misapprehension that I have a twitter feed.

Since I think it's nothing but shit with the occasional £1 coin to be found by those that are willing to cover themselves in the stuff, the logical conclusion to draw is that I have no twitter feed/account, or, indeed, any desire whatsoever to have anything to do with it.

So you're just moaning about something you have no knowledge of then. Good.
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3074
    ICBM said:
    You're trying to imply that one may not actually have written ones's own tweet? Treason!

"It is a pleasure to open the Information Age exhibition today at the @ScienceMuseum and I hope people will enjoy visiting. Elizabeth R"

Makes some of the Brentford players seem quite profound, frankly.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited November 2014
    Unintended post, sorry. Tried to edit my earlier one and this happened instead :D

- "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • Bucket said:
    Unintended post, sorry. Tried to edit my earlier one and this happened instead :D

#shittesttweetever
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    Bucket said:

#shittesttweetever
    RT