SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: pair of humbuckers.

What's Hot
MototechMototech Frets: 104
I'm after a pair of Irongear Blues Engine or similar.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 690
    Don't suppose you want to buy the guitar with them?! I have this project sitting around gathering dust in need of playing and loving. This is the Dirty Torque bridge and Blues Engine neck. 3 way switch. Push-push coil tap for all three positions on the tone pot. All electronics and hardware were bought new with the pickups and locking tuners fitted same time.

• MototechMototech Frets: 104
    Don't suppose you want to buy the guitar with them?! I have this project sitting around gathering dust in need of playing and loving. This is the Dirty Torque bridge and Blues Engine neck. 3 way switch. Push-push coil tap for all three positions on the tone pot. All electronics and hardware were bought new with the pickups and locking tuners fitted same time.

I'd buy it, but only for the cost of the pickups.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Set of oil city Night fighters available. Alnico 2 mags £90 posted (what I paid for them)
  • MototechMototech Frets: 104
    edited June 20
    Thanks, but a bit lively for what I'm after.
    Jackal said:
    Set of oil city Night fighters available. Alnico 2 mags £90 posted (what I paid for them)