SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Blackstar HT-Dual

What's Hot
SnarklifeSnarklife Frets: 1
In good nick, with box, power supply, manual, etc. Nice unit, especially if you want to inject some REAL into a modelling setup. Blurb below, but here's the thing. I've sold a lot of pedals this week to fund a new guitar. It's good for the soul, but I'm starting to look around at the shelves which used to be full of old friends which came off the board and it's making me sad to see them empty.

So, this one's for ME! (The guitar would also be for me.) Anyone fancy one of these and wanna trade for either something fun and out of the ordinary or a high-grain drive which covers less ground than this beast but would play nice AFTER a Fender Duel Pugilist (which has become my go-to drive recently). I've been using a Rat and a DS-2 (going into a Golden Plexi to smooth it out) but... nah, all a bit too flubby. I want something sharp and crisp.

Enough wintering. Blurb time, but if you DO wanna buy, the going rate here seems to be £70? Collection from Catford, London SE6 or could ship for cost.

The HT-DUAL guitar pedal offers the ultimate in high voltage valve distortion flexibility. Channel 1 has Clean or Crunch modes and can be used clean, as a boost or overdrive. Channel 2 gives distortion tones from super crunch right up to screaming lead. The unique switching operation will transform a single channel vintage amp into a three channel tone machine.

• Genuine valve design, with an 12AX7 sitting loud and proud. I'll even chuck in a spare if you wanna freshen it up.
  • Operates at 300V HT
  • Cascaded valve gain stages
  • 2 channel operation
  • Clean, Crunch & Lead modes
  • Unique, silent switching operation
  • Unique enhanced tone controls
  • Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
  • Fully equipped for stage or studio
  • Speaker emulated output
  • High integrity buffered bypass
  • Power supply included

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom