SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs/ft squier jazz bass standard plus boss me20b for bass vi or baritone

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
edited June 22 in Basses £
Hi, taken recently in a couple of trades but already have a jazz bass and don't really use effects. But I have some some time fancied a bass vi so I'll put them together, see of there's any interest.

The bass is fairly scratched and dinged but sounds and plays really nice. At some point owner has not liked the contemporary pickguardless look and added a pickguard, I've included a control plate so who ever has it can go what ever way they like.

I also thought as it's bass related and I won't use, I'll list together with a boss me 20 b multi effects unit.

And I'll value roughly at the £300 combined mark for the purpose of trading, ideally I'm after a squier bass vi, colour condition, modded not important. But will consider cash offers or other trades. Ideally looking for a baritone/bass vi type instrument so anything fitting that brief let me know. As a curve ball I'd also swap for a set of wide range humbuckers. 

Based in margate kent

https://imgur.com/a/viaB6B4

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments