SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Metal oriented 24 fret hard tail

What's Hot
HullboyHullboy Frets: 74
edited June 23 in Guitars £
As per the title. Looking for something along the lines of Mayones, Skervesen, Ibanez (Prestige/j custom), Aristides, Carillion, Jaden Rose, black machine, ESP etc

ideally swamp ash body and stainless frets. 

Must be in very good/close to mint condition. 

Thank you 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2213
    edited June 23
    I have an Ibanez RGDIM6FM,  going up for sale.  But given your list I'm thinking you're wanting more high end.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HullboyHullboy Frets: 74
    andy1839 said:
    I have an Ibanez RGDIM6FM,  going up for sale.  But given your list I'm thinking you're wanting more high end.

You’re right. I’ve amended the advert. Thanks for the offer though. 
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3862
    24 fret Eclipse

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • yuri_1973yuri_1973 Frets: 101
    edited June 23
    Luckily I've got too many of those hi-end hardtails with SS frets at the moment, so it'd be convenient to let go one or two to thin the herd a bit:

-Mayones Regius
    -Aristides 060R
    -Vigier Excalibur
    -Claas Moby Dick

Bad thing (I guess), is that I'm based in Madrid, which complicates logistics since Brexit, but if you think that's not a huge hurdle, PM me and we can discuss
  • ChairsChairs Frets: 52
    edited June 24
    I've got a Mayones Regius to sell, once I'm back from work I can take pictures/videos of all the case candy, specs etc. I believe it's kitted out with the KSE Fishman Fluences. Would ideally like to avoid FBM and eBay. 

Mobile not letting me neatly embed images, apologies.

I've been around since MusicRadar as Schpudd. Current feedback here. Or eBay feedback on request.