SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Hoffnine 2x12 Celestion Creamback Cab - ex Manny Charlton / Nazareth - £180

What's Hot
RevMattRevMatt Frets: 861
edited July 11 in Amps £
Hoffnine 2x12 Cab - £250 now £180 
collected from Nottingham

Bought this awesome cab recently - I bought it on a whim without a real plan for how I would use it, and whilst it looks lovely sat in my music room, it really is surplus to requirement so offered at a great price for someone to put it to good use.

This cab comes with an interesting back story - it was made by Hoffnine for Manny Charlton in 2017. Manny was a founding member of Nazareth and went onto have a pretty epic career including a massive discography and production roles on some fairly signification albums (including GnR Appetite...). Manny died last year and I bought this cab when some of his gear was sold off (via his tour manager, or some such role).

Moving onto the cab itself, it's a large 2x12 (75x50x35 cm) loaded with a pair of Celestion G12m Creambacks, wired as 8 ohm. It's a quality cab, made in Scotland (I believe) by Hoffnine, and finished off with heavy duty handles and purple tolex - the pictures don't quite capture the colour giving it more of a blue look, but it is purple.

It comes in great condition with no signs of heavy wear and no significant damage - but, there are marks from where another cab or the feet of a head have sat on the top, and there are a few little patches where the tolex has lifted a little (come unglued).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments