SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Amp On Hold) Brunetti Singleman 16 Combo but matching Brunetti 1x12 Cab (Still available)

What's Hot
KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3373
edited July 13 in Amps £
A full Brunetti rig for sale in good condition and in lovely cream and black livery.

This is a quality boutique 16w amp which has a lot of love in Europe and the US and is capable of Blackface and Tweed sounds as well as the Fat setting working very well for Jazz players where it's found favour.

The versatile combo offers fantastic cleans and 3 swtichable modes that I mentioned above via the top panel along with a great EQ, a top panel switchable boost for mids, reverb and 3 levels of attenuation for home use and venue volume and don't be put off by the wattage as there's plenty of volume on tap for gigging and keeping up with a drummer. It's 6V6s valves. It's also a fantastic pedal platform and takes OD pedals very well from something low drive like a Wampler Belle to med-high gain MIAB pedals like the JHS AT.

It also has Hi and Lo inputs and a bright switch and is equipped with an fx loop, an extension speaker out for 16 Ohms and it has a Celestion G12/Vintage 30 speaker which makes this a very attractive and well spec'd combo. It also comes with it's own Brunetti branded nylon cover with useful pockets on both sides to house the footswitch for the reverb and mains lead.

It's offered in great conditon and has recently had a full service but there are 2 small scuffs on the side of the amp which I have pictured alongside a 5p piece and I have not glued these down in case I make a pig's ear of it.

The matching Brunetti cab is a 1x12 (16 Ohm) and also has a Celestion G12/Vintage 30 speaker and comes with a speaker lead and brand new nylon cover specially ordered from Brunetti (Italy). This is a totally clean example and in great condition
- £325 PPG - I have a box for this and so can post but buyer covers cost and arranges courier

Here's a review and some additional info from Premier Guitar and the Brunetti site
 - https://www.premierguitar.com/gear/brunetti-singleman-amp-review ;
https://www.brunetti.it/en/e-shop/catalog/combo/singleman-combo

No trades on this one and I'm looking for £1050 PPG and I prefer collection which is from Surrey (near Croydon, Epsom, Sutton or Wallington) although I'll consider distances within an hour away or around the M25 and happy to discuss.  

**(Amp On Hold) Brunetti Singleman 16w Combo and matching Brunetti 1x12 Cab (Still available)**

At the moment, I'd rather not split the items but if you're interested in one or the other or have any questions, please PM me and  take a look at Tom Quayle's wonderful demo of this amp on the 2nd page.

Excuse the stacked picture which makes it look like the cabs are different sizes but they are the same size and it's just the way I've taken the picture.

Reason for sale - I'm downsizing and have another even smaller rig that's suffice for my needs. I've had some good amps in the past including a Divided by 13 JRT 9/15 head which I considered to be the Holy Grail of amps - this thing is right up there with it as well as amps by Tone King, Carr, hardwired Fenders, Redplate etc and matches my old Divided for sound quality and construction but is better spec'd and more versatile. Those on the forum that have heard that particular Divided amp at SE Gearfests and loved it, know this is high praise indeed! 

To buy this rig new from distributors abroad, you'd need around £1800 - £2K and have to pay duty etc

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments