How safe is buying a guitar through 'Reverb'?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• OffsetOffset Frets: 13906
    I've bought a few guitars on Reverb - some from across the seas - and never had a problem.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stylesforfreestylesforfree Frets: 228
    Only good experiences from Reverb, I have bought 2 guitars and 3 amps, not a problem with any of them. One of the guitars I picked up after paying.

Also bought a lot of pedals. The only issue I had was with a microphone preamp that blew up after I plugged it in but I got my money back no problem, only issue was I had to send it back on my expense which only cost £8 so I didn't leave any feedback.

Reverb customer service has been superb and you can pay with paypal on Reverb and you're still covered by buyer protection.
  • newi123newi123 Frets: 949
    I've been selling pedals on reverb that sat here for ages. I like it, no trouble at all so far.

I've bought pedals in the past too. Again fine.

I have had the 'verify bank details' scam email twice, bur there is a clear message o  reverb stating that reverb staff will never contact you through the DM system - so it's pretty obvious it's a scam.

• bobeffectbobeffect Frets: 65
    I have sold pedals,amp heads and guitars with no issues. I've bought a few bits too with no problems. My selling prices had to be realistic to get a sale within a reasonable time. Stuff that wouldn't sell on here all sold on Reverb.
  • BrioBrio Frets: 2245
    Loads of sales and purchases with no problems. That reminds me to post more pedals and a Tele this afternoon...