SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Egnater Rebel 30 MKII - 30W valve amp head - Bedfordshire

champ222champ222 Frets: 35
edited July 9 in Amps £
Hi All

I'm selling my Amp, as i rarely use it, and i need the space. I'm in Biggleswade in Bedfordshire. Right on the A1. happy to meet up somewhere if it helps. Can demo it working, but will need time to arrange this as i have kids etc you'll also need to bring a cab. Any questions, please get in touch. Thanks 

Egnater Rebel 30 MKII, 30W 2 channel valve head - £300 - £275

The only issue with the Amp is that the built in digital reverb doesnt work. I had the MKI before this, your not missing anything, the reverb is pretty average. my £40 Biyang reverb pedal sounds MUCH better. There is also some wear and tear on the carry case.

The unique feature of the Rebels is that is has both 2x 6V6 & 2x EL84 output valves, and you can mix between them with the "TUBE MIX" knob. my favourite is 12 oclock as you get both.

The Amp has a really clean and dynamic clean channel. Ive not played many valve amps, but this still amazes me every time i plug it in. It sounds awesome. It takes pedals really nicely too. I have a video to prove its working, but its from my phone, so it will tell you nothing about how it sounds, and my playing is TERRIBLE, so please watch some youtube videos. i can find a way to send you the video should you wish to subject yourself to it.

Some good info about the amp here:

https://www.musik-produktiv.com/gb/egnater-rebel-30-mkii.html

Head:
with footswitch and cable, manual and carry case

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• champ222champ222 Frets: 35
    Cab now sold, just the amp now.

I'll tidy up the post
    bump and price drop £275
    bump
  • relic245relic245 Frets: 1037
    That's a lot of amp for the money.

I remember trying one out years ago next to a mesa express and it stood it's ground extremely well.

If I'd bought either it would have been the egnator.

At the time there wasn't a massive difference in price someone is going to get a bargain head.

Glwths
    Yeah it's a great amp. I've sold the cab which was taking up most of the space. I'll probably just keep the amp if it doesn't sell, rather than drop the price much more. It'll fit in the cupboard out of the way. I might have some more space one day, then I'll buy another orange 2x12 as they were such a good match
  • NickBNickB Frets: 282
    I have had one. The clean channel is very good. The MKiis have better transformers that the MKi amps. This is a steal.
    bump