SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Bargain: EQD Hoof V2: £110 delivered!

mzedmzed Frets: 26
edited July 26 in FX £
Hello People,

Pedals for sale: All boxed with everything you'd expect inside when buying new, paperwork etc... some even still have the receipts.

Not interested in trades, thank you.

(what appear to be marks/blemishes are just the photos, all pedals look immaculate in the flesh)

These never made it onto a pedal board! A couple hung around a shelf as eye candy so might have a tiny bit of dust. 
Totally clean, no velcro, sticky stuff, like opening a new pedal. 

SOLD!: Boss DD 200 (online/instore approx £225) it's yours for £170.  Now £160

SOLD: Wampler Tumnus Mini: (online/instore approx £135) it's yours for £90  Now £75

EarthQuaker Devices Hoof V2: it's yours for £110 delivered.

SOLD: ibanez mini chorus: (online/instore approx £80) it's yours for £45 Now £35

I'm based in London, Kennington. Close to the Elephant and Castle, Lambeth North, and Kennington tubes
 if you prefer to pick up.

I've traded, bought and sold on here more than a few times if anyone would like a reference please don't hesitate to ask and I'll see if one of the lovely Fretboarders I've had dealings will put your mind at ease.

Best

Marcin.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mzedmzed Frets: 26
    Reduced Bump.
    Bargain Bump!
    Bump