Pete Cornish

What's Hot
thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
Just got my name down on the order books for a P-1. I am ever so slightly excited.

Hoping this will be an end to my voracious appetite for new gear. 

@RandomHandClaps - This was the one more I mentioned :-)

How many Cornish users have we got on The Fretboard anyway?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    I have more sense the money :( :(

What's the waiting on them?
  • BradBrad Frets: 675
    edited November 2014
    Don't have any of his pedals, although I'd like the chance to try some out. I really like his leads though.
  • TheCountTheCount Frets: 274
    Had a G2, nice pedal but eventually replaced it. Easy to flip be Pete's stuff
  • @joeyowen - He didn't mention, but I know someone who waited 14 months for his pedal order. Hence I thought I'd get on it. 

@TheCount - What did you get instead of the G2? I have one and I'm very happy with it.

@Brad - Shame you're in Manchester dude or you'd be welcome.
    Buffalo FX Evolution
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31087
    The start of the slippery slope

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Best pic I've seen on a gear forum for a while
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    got some cornish stuff,

current wait time is 6 weeks I believe.

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Never liked them; prefer cheese and onion.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4625
    CLEAVAGE!!!!

• @darcym - I'll be very happy if I get it that quick! What are you using?
    LD3, NG2, TES,
  • I've recently gotten a CC-1 and a G-2. I can't imagine getting rid of either, but I can see this becoming an expensive hobby! 

You thinking of getting any more @darcym? And if you have a moment, what do you like/dislike about the ones you have?

The ones I got are pretty much because they are the only ones that do what they do.

I we still had access to the old music radar forum you'd see me checking out alternatives, but the bottom line is they are unique pedals.

The Ng-2 is an odd fuzz, that has a few sounds no other fuzz can do, it's pretty aggressive, that's what I like about it.

the TES is an amazing analog delay that is pretty much ulimited configuration options. I've found personally I don't like delays and don't get on with how I like to use them, however there are a few that do what I want, and this is one of them.

The line driver is too expensive and would not have paid full price for it, but due to a complex and tedious situation I got it at a much better price when I needed a tuner/mute switch and a buffer and this was 3 in 1 in a great compact unit.

I've played quite a few others and found them very good, but I've also found other pedals do similar things, probably not as good but I didn't try very hard to match them, I only bought the pedals that I couldn't get another pedal to do what his do.

I've tried the G-2 you have, very good pedal I didn't like it, but that was more down to me than the unit, hence why I didn't try to find alternatives (just as an example).

i'll drop you a note with more detailed reviews/feedback on the units as it's all subjective. But basically I like his stuff, he does good work, his post sales support, is just perfect, however with the prices as high as they are I have to need something he does that others can't do to spend the money, and so far only really the NG-2 and TES stood out that I couldn't get another pedal to do it

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ^ Mate, thank you so much for taking the time to write that, you're a credit to this great forum. PM me when you have chance to do that, I'd like to have a read.

I do love this place sometimes :-)