ZZ Top at Wembley Arena, advice please

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BezzerBezzer Frets: 594
    edited July 16
    They don't mime for an hour; there are some tracks where the vocals appear to be on 'tape'...It's something they appear to have done for a while, and amounts to something like three songs per gig, I think?

Still don't agree with it, I should add.
    I think those are Dusty's vocals ... might be wrong.

Saw Billy solo last year, can't say he was low energy on that tour. I'd imagine ZZ Top is a bit of a different feeling for him though after 50+ years as the same line up.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • adampeteradampeter Frets: 786
    Bezzer said:
    They don't mime for an hour; there are some tracks where the vocals appear to be on 'tape'...It's something they appear to have done for a while, and amounts to something like three songs per gig, I think?

Still don't agree with it, I should add.
    I think those are Dusty's vocals ... might be wrong.

Saw Billy solo last year, can't say he was low energy on that tour. I'd imagine ZZ Top is a bit of a different feeling for him though after 50+ years as the same line up.
    Pretty sure you're correct in the Dusty vocal point.
    the band had plenty of energy, and sounded great, same they bailed early
  • RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6687
    Watch the video earlier in the thread. It’s not Dusty’s vocals were talking about here.

• victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1101
    Legs, Gimme All Your Lovin' and Sharp Dressed Man are all mimed in my opinion. Admittedly, Legs is quite high pitched, but the others aren't. Who sang these 3 originally?