SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PENDING: REDUCED to £1,950 Asher HT Deluxe

What's Hot
KisfretKisfret Frets: 7
edited July 26 in Guitars £
Edit 18/7: not a lot of interest so far so I am reducing to £1,950 and happy to discuss close offers. 

I’m in north London but the guitar has a hard case and I have boxes, so shipping is no problem. 

It really is an incredible and rare guitar, very resonant, even-toned and super lightweight. Not to mention it has a stunning flamed maple neck. 

………………..

For sale this Asher guitar picked up from @StuartMac290 of this parish. 

I’ve been thinking of moving it along for a while, then have generally taken it out, played it, and decided against. But I have my eye on a few items, one in one out etc. And tbh although the 12” radius on this is perfectly comfortable to play I can’t totally shake the feeling that it is just not ‘me’. 

Some pics of the guitar in its current home and @StuartMac290 I hope you don’t mind me linking to your original ad as it covers it perfectly. 

I’m going to pitch this a bit below what I paid given market conditions. 

As for trades, other teles of interest. Also CS 335s. 

£2,250. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KisfretKisfret Frets: 7
    edited July 13
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 15
    Monday bump. Drop me a pm if you are interested and we can talk. 

It’s a beautifully classy guitar to play with a lovely range of classic and unique tones available. Lightweight too so altogether very versatile indeed. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump and a good old price reduction
    Bump
    Now sold to another forum member