SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT: PRS Artist CU22 in amber for a blue one!

What's Hot
hasslehamhassleham Frets: 634
Bought this a few months back on this forum and I absolutely love it! It’s perfect in every way other than the fact it’s not blue haha.
I obviously bought this knowing perfectly well that it isn’t blue and was very pleased, but it just so happened that a blue one came up for sale through a dealer just a few weeks after I bought this one. I remember being about 16 and being lucky enough to play a light blue custom 24 at guitar village and it promptly bumped up to the top of my dream guitars list. I’m 31 now and have only just splurged on my first ‘proper’ prs, but I think that I owe it to my teenage self to get a blue one.

I made said dealer a very reasonable offer to px mine for his blue one (with cash on top of course) but sadly he refused and I’m too stubborn to accept his counter p/x offer, so trying my luck on here seems like the next best option.

As I said, i love this guitar - I play it all the time and i’m happy to keep it if I don’t find anyone with something blue to trade! This guitar is not for sale, only up for trade for any of the following (as long as it’s blue!):
Custom 22, 
Custom 24, 
Studio,
McCarty, etc.

No SE, S2, CE, etc bolt on models please.

Happy to add cash to the deal if necessary.

Details and pic from previous sales thread.

Year 2000, Wide fat neck, gold phase 1 locking tuners, Dragon ii pickups, the usual gold hardware (trem arm included etc), original upgraded hard case etc.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments