O.D. on Reverb! Psychedelic Garage Surf type things? Slow Layne Drift: releases 2024.

mzedmzed Frets: 26
edited July 13 in Plug My Stuff
The following is a link to music I made throughout 2023 > early 2024. originally meant to be released as a E.P. unfortunately I fell quite ill early in the year and ended up spending way too much time in Hospitals, I began to fear things were going to go stale or these tunes will simply never see the light of day, so I decided to dump the whole schedule release program and just get things out there. I've Been incredibly lucky to work with some incredible people, World class session musicians, Mix and Mastering engineers as well as getting some incredible input from Artists I genuinely admire.
Anyhoot, I don't make music that is fashionable (anymore, lol.) and it's all analog instrumental stuff that perhaps sounds like it would be better suited being heard on a crap 70's cop show, if your into that sort of stuff, Please do give: Slow Layne Drift a listen.
Instagram: (at)slowlaynedrift
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/00ihGkc2GFkU4BVSXfI3Dz?si=deZZ3qr7TIKy2H50U40aZg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom